Neko Pachinko Slot
Pachinko is unlike any other online slot machine available right now. It mixes the simplicity of slots and bingo with super-detailed visuals. It is incredible when you combine the ever-charming ancient Asia motif with it.
The Pachinko slot machine is based on the renowned Japanese gambling machine and features the legendary Maneki cat. So, it’s no surprise that Microgaming and Neko Games collaborated on this fantastic game.
How to Play Pachinko for Real Money
You should know a few things before playing Pachinko for real money. First and foremost, the Pachinko slot machine has a 95.85% RTP. It can’t depend on the RTP alone to judge the quality of this online casino game because it’s the first of its type.
Pachinko, on the other hand, has a tremendous hit rate. The hit frequency of the Pachinko slot machine is a remarkable 54.85%. If you’ve ever played online casino games, you’ll know that hit rates are more important than RTPs.
You must first put your stake to start a round of Pachinko. This is how to play the Pachinko slot for those who are unfamiliar with the game:
- In the lower-left corner, click the Bet Per Ticket option.
- Choose your per-spin wager — coins range from $0.05 to $40.
- Because there are four-reel grids/bingo tickets, your wager for every spin will be multiplied by four. So, be careful. If you wager $10 per ticket, your total stake per spin will be $40.
- When you’re satisfied with your wager, move your cursor to the right-hand side and click Play.
- Balls will be drawn into the tube at the bottom of your screen using the random number generator program.
- By clicking on Extra once the balls have aligned, you can purchase more balls.
- Click the blue X if you don’t want an extra ball.
- An auto-play option allows you to play between 10 and 100 games.
- You must enable all four bingo tickets to be eligible for the jackpot.
Cool Game Features
Jackpot – the Jackpot feature provides a maximum prize of 5,000 times the wager. Enable all four tickets to activate the Pachinko jackpot. The bingo reward is awarded after the first 30 balls are drawn.
Free Balls Feature – you may win up to 5 free balls after activating the double line. All additional balls have a chance to become free balls.
Wild Ball Feature – when you buy an additional ball, it can turn out to be a wild ball! As a result, you’ll get a wild ball instead of a standard numbered ball. Wild balls allow you to choose any number that hasn’t been called in order to boost your chances of winning. You can buy an additional ball at any time in the Pachinko slot.
Maneki-Neko Bonus Game – bonus game contains a 5-level shelf with Maneki cats. Cats have different colors, and each Maneki cat holds a secret prize or an Exit sign that indicates the game is done. Each player gets to choose one Neko kitty. If the Maneki Neko cat you choose has a prize, you’ll get it right away and be able to go on to the next level.